- alming and uplifting aroma
- Eliminates dandruff
- Strengthens hair
- Skin brightener
- Helps with insomnia
Hemani Lemon Oil 30ml
Lemon oil is stimulating while it is calming. It has anti-infection, astringent, detoxifying, antiseptic, disinfectant, and antifungal properties. Lemon oil works in many areas of your life, from household cleaning to supporting brain energy and freshening the air. Lemon oil blends well with many other essential oils including lavender oil, rose oil, sandalwood oil, peppermint oil, geranium oil, and tea tree oil, making it a popular oil for aromatherapy.
1. Concentration: Lemon oil helps in increasing concentration and alertness. Diffuse in the office or while your children are doing homework to stay focused and on task. Good for energy and mind clarity: You can also rub the lemon oil on your hands and inhale for a quick pick-me-up!
2. Insect Repellent: Mix lemon oil with Peppermint and Eucalyptus to repel ants and other insects.
3. Homemade all-purpose vinegar cleaner: Add lemon essential oil to this citrus vinegar cleaning solution for a fresh and very effective cleaner.
4. Hair/Nail care: Lemon oil is also a powerful hair refresher. Many people use lemon oil to get strong, healthy and shiny hair. Lemon oil can also be used to eliminate dandruff.
Hair highlights: Add a few drops of lemon oil to a spray bottle of water and spritz hair and go out in the sun for natural highlights.
Nail Rescue: apply lemon oil to your nails to soften cuticles and restore health to your nails.
5. Asthma/Allergy: inhaling the aroma of lemons can clear the nasal passages and sinuses, promoting good air flow and steady breathing.
6. Softens calluses, corns, and bunions: Apply lemon essential oil consistently to your hardened skin conditions, and the lemon oil will soften those areas.
7. Gum, label and crayon remover: Lemon oil is great for removing gum from hair, or carpet. Remove sticky residue from labels on bottles and jars. Lemon oil will also remove crayon marks from walls.
8. Skin Care: Lemon oil is astringent and detoxifying in nature, and its antiseptic properties help in treating pimples and various skin disorders. Lemon also reduces excessive oil on the skin.
Skin Brightener: Add lemon oil to your facial cleanser to help remove dead skin cells and create a fresh clear complexion.
9. Mood Uplifter: Combine lemon and lavender and use topically or diffuse in your room to uplift your mood, and chase away the blues. Add a few drops to your bathwater to help with typical stress and fatigue. Lemon oil is calming in nature and, therefore, helps in eliminating mental fatigue, exhaustion, dizziness, anxiety, nervousness and nervous tension. It can refresh the mind by creating a positive mindset and removing negative emotions.
Out of stock