- World’s most powerful facial
- Deep pore cleaning with 100% natural calcium bentonite clay
- World’s most powerful facial formula
- Deep pore cleaning
- 100% natural calcium bentonite clay
- Does not contain: Additives, fragrances, animal products
- Use for acne and blemishes. Use it once per week
What You’ll Need:
a plastic or glass bowl
a plastic, wooden, or rubber stirring utensil
1/2 cup (or 4oz) of bentonite cay
1 tablespoon of coconut oil
1 tablespoon of castor oil
1 tablespoon of sweet almond oil
6 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar (unfiltered, with mother)
3 tablespoons of water
- Add the clay first, then the oils, in your mixing bowl. You can begin stirring if you like, or leave it all until the very end (I prefer to stir after everything is all in). Next, add your 6 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. Allow it to aerate and foam for 10-15 seconds before adding in the water. The reaction between the clay and apple cider vinegar is essential to avoiding a lumpy mix. After the mixture has foamed for a few seconds, add your 3 tablespoons of water.
- Stir everything together vigorously, until you have a smooth, minimally lumpy mixture that is roughly the consistency of Greek yogurt.
- Apply the mask to clean, damp or wet hair from root to end. To ensure even coverage, work in small sections. If your hair begins to dry while applying the mask, keep a spray bottle nearby to spritz and keep the hair damp, but not dripping wet. After you’ve completely coated your hair with the mask, cover it with a plastic cap, saran wrap, or plastic bag for 20-30 minutes. You can use a hooded dryer or steamer for extra penetration, or just let the heat from your head do all the work.
After your mask
When you’re ready to rinse, I highly recommend hopping in the shower. It will be incredibly difficult to get the clay out under the power of a sink faucet alone. Trust me, you don’t want leftover clay in your curls. You’ll look like you lost a fight with a bag of flour when it dries.
Once the clay is 80-90% rinsed out, follow up with a conditioner of choice. It doesn’t have to be a deep conditioner, your favorite, regular, conditioner will do.